- The left is my emulator, the bottom right is the correct result.
- Make Py65 be able to be used on RPython.
- Can load the title screen data of Mario Bros to the memory.
- The usage is just the same as PyGirl, a Game Boy emulator written for the PyPy Toolchain .
- The title screen of Mario Bros is not directly saved in the cartridge. The top left is the status during loading, and you can see it's first write to four corner then fill the others.
- The title screen data is written to the memory of PPU through the port 2007, and the data seems, is moved to the memory of CPU by non-maskable interrupt (NMI) before. The port 4014, which is used on DMA, is not used on title screen.
- The biggest problem now is that the document of NES is too long to be read. I don't even know where to start since it's almost ten times longer than Atari 2600. Finally, i get the title screen data out.